Sunday, March 9, 2014

'Black widow' sentenced to death for murder in Japan


By Miu

 

※This is news about two years ago

 

Kanae Kijima who is 37years old killed three men who aged 41, 53 and 80 for money. This is worse than a fraudulent marriage and it was hard to remission.

She found the men on internet dating sites and poisoned them with carbon monoxide by burning charcoal briquettes after giving them sleeping pills.

Kijima says she is falsely charged with murder and plans an action for a new trial.

 

The cases like this crime in Japan are called as the "Black Widow" case, named after the female spider that eats its partner after having sex.

 

For this trial, over 1,000 people queued up for just only 50 seats at the court to hear the verdict.

"The defendant repeatedly committed quite serious crimes that claimed the lives of three people," the presiding judge, Kazuyuki Okuma, in Saitama district court, was quoted by the Kyodo news agency as saying.

"There is no room for leniency as the defendant committed the crimes for selfish purposes. She reiterated irrational excuses in court and did not show any remorse."

 

Prosecutors said because she killed the men, she would not have to pay back the money they had given her. She just got men to supply her with money.

The lawyer for Kijima said the men had either committed suicide because Kijima broke up with them, or died accidentally.

Two of the three victims were found dead in their homes and the third was found in a rented car in Saitama prefecture.

 

 

This is Japanese news of two years ago. Finally, she received a death sentence, but I just heard she started blogging from prison as a prison diary. I read the blogging and I just felt she was not penitent yet. It was said that she is one of Psychopath murderers.

 

This news was directed a lot of people’s attention because she got three men to supply her money and killed by gaining those men’s affections, but she was fat and ugly (she is still fat and ugly). Every Japanese thought how she did gain three men’s affections!? Besides, she talked a lot about love or sex for many weekly magazines, so I was really interested in her- but it was not good meaning. I just thought she did not awake to a sense of sin and she was under a misapprehension that she was talent or something.

 

In her blog, she writes about prison but also she writes about men who came to prison to meet her. Fortunately, she is good at writing and her blog is interesting. However, we have to think about the way to advertise their magazines of Japanese media. This blog is supported by one Japanese weekly magazine. This blog is topicality and actually I read this blog, but if family member of the victims read this blog, they would not feel good because Kijima seems not to reconsider about the crime and she did not write even the victims. She just wrote about her, her, her… so far. I do not know what I should say, but I just feel confused, so I wrote about this topic.

 

('Black widow' sentenced to death for murder in Japan Retrieved by http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-17702029)

No comments:

Post a Comment