Monday, February 10, 2014

Workout habits--by shaw


    Through the article, “7 Workout Habits You Should Drop Now”, it introduces seven ways which may affect the result of workout. That is “The elliptical”,”Working out for long periods of time of a moderate pace”,”To much cardio”,”Hydrating with sports drinks”,”Do the same exercise over and over again” and “Going it alone”. Some fit my current situation and some topics which I was disagreed with.

    I always decided to lose weight; however, the fact is strict. My weight has been increased forever. Last months, I decided to lose weight again. I have been lost nearly 10 pounds until now. From my own experience and based on that article, I want introduce three efficient ways to have healthy weight.

      First, the fundamental and the only way is diet and exercise. Except these two ways, other’s solutions all will be harm to human’s health. Based on the basic rule of human body, calorie is the significant element of human daily life. Now, nearly every food products show how many calories it contains. It clearly shows the state of the calorie. Normally, people need consumes 3400 calories in one day. So, reducing the obtaining of calorie, the weight can be lost theoretically. Besides, the exercise is also a major factor to lose weight. The exercise advertisement is the best example to illustrate the crucial of the excise. Although the advertisement includes some examples which are not truth, most of them are the real reflect of the excise’ result. Only the diet and the exercise can cause one person drop the fat quickly.

   In addition, the diet is much more important than the exercise. The equipments which are in the gym are all have the screen. Everyone can know how many calories he burned during the exercise, but when that result compared with food’s calories, it is easily can be found that calories contains in the food highly beyond the calories which people burned during the exercise. For instance, 100g oats contains 500calroies and 30minutes can consume 500calroies.286g beaf contains 300calroies and 40 minutes riding bicycle can cost those calories. Consequently, the diet is the core fact of the process in the lose weight. For my own experience, last weekend, I ate KFC for two meals on Saturday and went to Chinese restaurant for lunch on Sunday, the I am heavier 4 pounds than I am on Friday. In fact, only on weekend, I have the long-time gym exercise. So, food is powerful for you weight.

    In the article, it mentions that “elliptical” should be gave up. Actually, different people has not same situation. For me ,due to the long time to playing basketball in my college, my knees are weakness. However, the “elliptical” is totally fit my circumstance. It can protect my knees even I workout intensely. For me, I love “elliptical”.


    In sum, if you want do something, setting a target and just do it. I will continue my plan of lose weight.

“7 Workout Habits You Should Drop Now” and picture sourece: http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/7-workout-habits-drop-now-152200788.html


No comments:

Post a Comment